I can almost see it, that dream im dreaming but,there's a voice inside my head saying, "You'll never reach it. "
Every step im taking. Every move I make. Feels lost with no direction. My faith is shaking but I gotta keep trying. Gotta keep my head held high.
There always gonna be another mountain
im gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle. Sometimes i'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side. Its the climb.
The struggles I am facing. The chances I am taking. Sometimes might knock me down but no i'm not breaking. I may not know it but these are the moments that im gonna remember most. Just gotta keep going and I gotta be strong. Just keep pushing on.
BECAUSE
There always gonna be another mountain
im gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle. Sometimes i'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side. Its the climb.
*Already semester 2. Alhamdulillah kau beri aku kekuatan, ketabahan, dan sifat bersyukur dalam menerima kesusahan dan berikan aku peluang untuk aku capai impian aku.








wish you all the best
ReplyDeleteinsyaallah :)
ReplyDeleteEh, fatyn. Umur 24 sama saya, and student ILKKM. Studi kt mana ni? Singgah jap owner blog yg komen kt blog gempaksherr. Hahah
ReplyDeleteHehe. Study kat pilah jugak. Kolej nursing. Thanks singgah ha.
Deleteouh, Hi dari KSKBJbahru.
DeleteTerbaik.. Course apa? :)
DeleteSkrg dip.MA sem5.
DeleteSebelum ni Ijazah IT Business Computing, UITM. Jauh lompat balik bidang fatyn oii.. haha
Hehe. takpelah. Allah bagi yang terbaik untuk hambanya.
Delete